International Business Machines Corp (IBM) is a US multinational technology and consulting company. IBM is a manufacturer of hardware and software for computers in the sectors of Big Data, Business Intelligence, Smart Cities, Social Colaboration, Connectivity and Integration, eCommerce, Workforce Management and Talent…
CT Activa, a CT Solutions Group unit is a IBM Premier Business Partner for the following solutions:
+ IBM Maximo ® Asset Management provides a common control center for any type of asset: plant, production, infrastructure, facilities, transportation and communications. This platform enables the sharing and enforcing of the best practises inventory, resources and personnel. Now you can optimize your assets performance and maximize return on investment.
IBM Control Desk ® allows you to manage incidents, problems, service requests, changes, configurations, releases, asses, procurement and service levels and licenses.
A unified vision of assets: minimazes complexity and total cost.
Simplicity: makes all more accessible to all types of users.
Management in the cloud: control and changes automatization with the pace of cloud computing environments.
Smarter physical infrastructure: management from a single platform, unifying processes, that helps to increase profitability and improve customer satisfaction.
+IBM TRIRIGA ® contributes a single platform to manage all current problems that affect the facilities and infrastructures portfolio management of the company. Managed environments are the following:
– Real Estate Management: Simplify lease accounting and reduce occupancy costs.
– Project Management: Improves project planning decisions and accelerates project schedules.
– Facility Management: improve facility management and increase facility utilization.
– Facilities Maintenance: Reduces instalation maintaince service cost and extend assests life.
– Environmental and Energy Management: Monitors the environmental and energy impact and facilitates energy reduction objectives achievement.